- Musculoskeletal treatment
- Massage Technique
- Active Release
- Passive Release
- PNF stretching
- Electrical muscle stimulation (EMS), Transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation(TENS) and Interferential current (IFC)
- Therapeutic ultrasound
- Heat and ice therapy
- Clinical and on-field injury assessments
- Pre-surgical & post-surgical assessment and treatment
- Emergency treatment of injury
- Including proper removal of sporting equipment
- Concussion baseline testing and return to play
- Injury return to play rehabilitation
- Taping and support techniques
- Exercise and stretching programming
- Sporting equipment fitting
- Biomechanics, ergonomic, gait and posture analysis
- Corporate Ergonomic training programs
- Preventative assessments and rehabilitation
- Gua Sha
- Japanese therapeutic cupping
- Online neurocognitive concussion testing
Athletic Therapy Initial Visit:
This is the initial assessment of an acute or chronic injury including a detailed history, observation and a complete orthopaedic assessment of the injury site. Once the full assessment is complete, treatment of the injury will be included.
Athletic Therapy Follow-Up:
Treatments include a brief follow up assessment of the injury site followed by necessary therapeutic modalities, manual techniques and home exercise/stretching programming.
Condensed Athletic Therapy Treatment:
The option of a condensed athletic therapy treatment session is suggested for clients who have been to treatments before, are on the path to rehabilitation, and need some therapeutic modalities and/or manual treatment techniques however, do not require a full hour session.
Baseline/ Concussion Testing:
Ideally performing a baseline concussion test should be completed prior to the start of your sporting season. This is to ensure that the test is an accurate representation of your cognitive abilities, reflexes, mental health, coordination, memory, balance, gait and symptom score when at a healthy status. This way, we are able to utilize the baseline to safety return the athlete to play.